Tel: +43 (0)662-87 21 93 - Tel: +43 (0)662-87 76 69 - Email: email@example.com
History of the cosy family run Hotel in the center of Salzburg
The history of Hotel HOHENSTAUFFEN dates back to the 18th century. It is located in the Elizabeth-suburbs, a district which was founded and planned after the erection of the railway station in 1860. In former times this area was called "frog's home", because there were only meadows, forests and ponds along the woods of the Salzach river with hundreds of frogs. Only after the imperial visit of the empress Elizabeth in 1901 was the district given a new name.
Since this time the hotel has been run by our family; in the beginning as an inn, "ZUM STAUFFEN" and later as the HOTEL HOHENSTAUFFEN. Nowadays we are the third generation which makes every effort to make each guest's stay as comfortable as possible.